Monday, February 9, 2009
Mentoring Project
I am excited to be a part of the three classrooms that I will be mentoring shortly. I contacted the teachers this morning (I was away all weekend and only had dialup on the farm which is awful for trying to blog) and am waiting for them to reply so I can find out exactly what I will be expected to do in their classes. I will be mentoring with Anne Smith from Colorado, Seth Dickens from Italy, and Teryl Magee from Tennessee. I will write an updated post after I have more information!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Dial up! Yikes!
ReplyDeleteI just got an e-mail from Seth, it was fairly long, but if you want I can forward it to you.
Yea.. bad news bears for sure.. and Seth sent me the same one I believe :) but thanks! He told me to wait till tomorrow to see if any of his kids had questions before I made my video so i could answer them on there
ReplyDeleteAmber
Hiya Amber,
ReplyDeleteWow, blogging with Dialup - that's hard. Recording video - nigh on impossible!
Hope you got back from "The Sticks" okay and are once again connected to the "Internet Age."
Looking forward to working with you and Alejandra both.
Seth.
EEk! Just lost 2 comments in a row!
ReplyDeleteHope you and Alejandra are getting on OK.
Blogging with dialup must be hard, recording video - well nigh on impossible I expect!
We're looking forward to working together with you guys.
Best,
Seth.