Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My First

This is my first experience in an online class setting. At the beginning I found it both nerve racking and exciting. It was interesting to see how everyone slowly caught onto things and started going with the flow. I found it really helpful when Dean was on the web cam. I not only could hear him talking but I also had a visual that kept me interested and focused. Things got a bit challenging when the 455 class came in. It seemed like too many things were going on at once! I am excited for this class and I think it will be enjoyable to get to know my fellow classmates through blogging as well as chatting on Wednesdays.

2 comments:

  1. Amber,

    I hadn't really used the webcam much before because I was afraid it would hog too much bandwidth for users but perhaps I'll consider using it more after reading your post. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amber,
    I agree that the first session was very fast-paced, but I'm sure that once it's just our class that things will be easier to understand.
    Good luck on the KHS evaluation on Tuesday! See you then,
    -Robin Howell
    http://metro-racer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete