In ECMP 355 class on Wednesday we had several amazing guest teachers talk about their classes. As an ECMP student, I will be required to mentor two or more classes online. It was extremely hard to choose what teachers I would like to work with because there were so many great sounding classes! I would love to be part of all of them, but that is impossible. I am excited for this experience to work with teachers and students from all over the world. I am sure it will be a positive learning experience, and it will help me to prepare ways of using technology when I go out for my internship in a few years.
A couple of teachers in the school from Florida got their kindergarten students to make a video to show us. It was so cute!
Kindergarten Mentor Video from Melanie Holtsman on Vimeo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hi Amber, My class was very excited about making the video for your class. We have been learning about North America, so communicating with someone from Canada excites them. I will be sharing your blog with them on Monday. We hope you get a chance to follow our blog.
ReplyDeletecekidlights.blogspot.com
I am a Literacy Coach and so excited that you will be following some of our classes at Chets Creek. Since I see that you are an undecided major, maybe we can recruit you into education! Enjoy the journey! dayle timmons
ReplyDeleteHi Amber,
ReplyDeleteDoesn't seeing this video and having responses from teachers make you so excited for this project?? I think it is going to be a really great experience!
K so im a little behind on my gmail, and have not gotten to this vid yet, but that is so cute, thank you for posting it. And thanks Michelle for taking the time to make it.
ReplyDeleteI saw this and was squeaking with cuteness overload! How exciting this will be!
ReplyDelete